Your holiday in Sri Lanka should be an exciting, stress-free experience and we are confident our experience and enthusiasm will help you make the right decisions.
We have been committed since 2001 to preparing flexible tailor-made holidays to suit all budgets and tastes.
To enable us to meet your expectations we strongly recommend that you begin the holiday process with a free consultation by phone or Skype video call.
Value and commitment
- We will match any comparable price for a single night's accommodation or a like-for-like tour - and that guarantee includes booking direct or using instant online booking engines.
- Our highly-trained team plan your holiday in Colombo – and we are always only a phone call away whenever you need us.
Expertise and experience
- We rely heavily on referrals by satisfied customers. Read our feedback and find out how highly we are rated by the vast majority of those who travel with us.
- We do not just visit Sri Lanka occasionally, whizzing around the island to check out a few new hotels. Our dedicated and talented Sri Lankan team know the country intimately.
- We are always eager for new discoveries. We work ceaselessly to provide the profiles, the pictures, and the assessments that we know you need to rely on.
Fair policy on refunds
Flexibility and independence
- Red Dot voluntarily returns all recoverable cost, above and beyond our Booking Conditions, in the event of all cancellations.
- We always strive to tailor your itinerary to your exact wishes. Whether you are looking for a full holiday package or just a night in a favourite hotel, we will provide knowledgeable and independent advice and committed personal service.
The best choice of accommodation
- We are highly respected by our suppliers, who value our commitment to building fair-minded relationships at all times.
- We offer the best 400 properties – across all price ranges – chosen for their excellence in their own price bracket. All of them are checked and assessed on a regular basis.
An acclaimed team of chauffeur-guides.
An unrivalled range of set tours
- Our highly-regarded drivers operate under a Red Dot code encouraging good practice between driver and client. We can also offer self-drive car hire, train travel or (for the luxury traveller) an internal sea plane or helicopter service.
- Luxury tours: an enticing selection of opulent villas, stylish hill-country retreats or boutique hotels.
- Sports holidays such as cricket golf, cycling and horse safaris.
- Nature holidays such as wildlife safaris, island treks, birdwatching or fishing.
- Adventure holidays that might take you surfing, hot-air ballooning or white-water rafting.
- Weddings and honeymoons.
- Holidays in accommodation ranging from exclusive villas and boutique hotels to hill-country bungalows, family beach hotels to backpackers' haunts.
- Cultural holidays that avoid the major tourist destinations.
Reduced risk of fraud
- We are financially stable with no loans or debts.
- We have a proven ability to adjust to good times and bad.
- We have supportive relationships with suppliers that benefit us in challenging times.
Extra peace of mind
- Credit/debit card payments are made on our secure online payments system.
- We operate under a clearly-stated anti-fraud code to protect your personal information to the fullest extent and never share your information with third parties..
- We cater for travellers worldwide but if you fly with us from the UK you also gain the benefit of full ATOL protection on all flight-related holiday
- All Red Dot's bookings operate under clearly-stated booking conditions meeting EU travel regulations - unlike many of our rivals who act merely as facilitators and accept no legal responsibility.
Ask Six Simple Questions
- We campaign for responsible tourism, oppose sharp practice and support Sri Lankan charities.
- We employ Sri Lankan staff and benefit Sri Lanka.
We hope to see you soon.
The Red Dot team
- Does the company combine unbeatable value for money with a committed personal service?
- Does the company really have specialist knowledge?
- Does the company offer proper booking conditions you can trust?
- Will the company respond flexibly to your individual needs?
- Is the company financially stable?
- Does the company deserve your trust?