Save up to 20% on this seven-day special offer which gives you a taste of Sri Lanka’s wildlife, history, culture and spectacular tropical beaches. From the airport, head straight to Yala in the Deep South for your first two nights, and spend the second day going on jeep drives through the park to seek out leopards, elephants, sloth bears and a variety of other animals. The following two nights will be spent at a hotel within the walls of Galle Fort, so the historic monuments, ramparts, restaurants and shops of this UNESCO World Heritage Site are on your doorstep. End with a final two nights on the west coast, soaking up some sun, indulging in water-sports and taking leisurely sunset strolls.
- Spot leopards, elephants and sloth bears in Yala
- Explore the streets and ramparts of Galle Fort
- Loll on picture-perfect tropical beaches
- Indulge in exhilarating water-sports
- Accommodation in a shared double / twin room on a BB basis
- Cinnamon hotels are on a HB basis
- Chauffeur-guide and vehicle for the duration of the tour (including leisure days)
- Both airport transfers
- Customer Care for the duration of your tour
- Covid-19 insurance and healthcare package
Terms & Conditions
- Valid from 1st May 2021 to 15th July 2021
- Price shown is based on two people sharing and may be subject to change
- There may be additional charges required relating to coronavirus H&S protocols
- See our Booking Conditions for more details
Day 1 & 2 Yala National Park, Yala
Upon arrival at the airport, head straight to Yala in the Deep South, Sri Lanka’s most popular national park which boasts a high density of leopards as well as sloth bears, elephants, crocodiles, buffalo, a wide variety of birds and much more. Head out on jeep drives through the park and keep your fingers crossed for some good sightings! Relax by the enormous swimming pool between drives.
Day 3 & 4 Galle Fort, Galle Coast
Wind along the south coast and enjoy the beautiful sea views until you reach Galle Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site recognised for its 17th-century ramparts and colonial-period buildings. A range of restaurants and shops now line the streets as well, and your hotel is within the walls of the fort, so everything is on your doorstep. Other things to do in this area include visiting a cinnamon estate, taking a cooking class and going on a whale watching expedition.
Day 5 & 6 Balapitiya, West Coast
Spend your final two days on the beach in Balapitiya, soaking up some sun, trying out exhilarating water-sports and enjoying mesmerising sunsets.
Day 7 Airport
Today, you will be picked up and taken to the airport in time to catch your flight home.