The best travel company for Sri Lanka holidays
Red Dot was recognised as one of the best travel companies for holidays in Sri Lanka long before the island became one of the hottest holiday destinations in the world.
For 20 years, our dedicated and talented representatives in the UK and Sri Lanka have tailored memorable holidays to our clients' exact requirements.
Our own Colombo-based company, Red Dot Lanka, ensures we can provide an expert personal service and unbeatable value for money so there is no point struggling on alone.
As well as a constantly-assessed choice of accommodation to suit all budgets, we also offer a wide selection of specialist itineraries, a huge and enticing range of activities and we regard our pool of chauffeur-guides as the best in the country.
Our fair booking conditions and anti-fraud protection, and proven professionalism through good times and bad, make us a company you can trust.
Meet Our Team
Our Aims & Values
- We strive for excellence and value for money
- We are committed to sustainability and protecting Sri Lanka’s nature, culture and humanity
- We build long lasting and trusting relationships with all our stakeholders
- We are passionate and caring and we support one another with mutual respect
- We strive for continuous improvement by challenging each other to be better and by benchmarking ourselves against the best
- We take ownership and hold ourselves accountable and our ethics and integrity are at the heart of everything we do
- We have a united, empowered and strong team culture that values diversity and recognises, rewards and retains talent
We aim to be the most trusted and creative Sri Lanka holiday specialist.
We are passionate about Sri Lanka and also the extraordinary power of travel to transform and enrich people’s lives.
By valuing and understanding our clients' needs, we aspire to design and deliver highly-personalised holidays with a focus on authenticity and sustainability, and to deliver a professional and caring service with passion and attention to detail.
We champion sustainable tourism by working with ethical partners, by developing experiences that respect local communities and culture and by protecting, preserving and nurturing heritage sites and Sri Lanka’s natural biodiversity.